Saturday 4 August 2007

Saturday 4th August

What a day!

2 games of football to watch. Son No. 1 Daniel playing for Dromana, then Son No.2 Michael playing for South Mornington. One win and one loss not bad! Then painting Baby furniture for Amy, daughter Number 2. Her first baby is due early October.That will make 3 beautiful grandchildren. Melanie my first born has 2 gorgeous children, Lachlan 5 and Chloe 3. I just love them to bits. Max and I are so glad we started having our family early (by todays standards) so as we can be youngish grandparents.

I finally worked out how to add Flickr to my page. I nearly gave up but somehow I got there.

How gorgeous all the Tussie Mussies are in the Tussie Mussie Group that Maria organised. I think I managed to put a couple of photos on the group page.

Have a great weekend everyone!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Welcome to blog land! I loved reading other's blogs also but having your own is even more fun! Thanks for visiting me!