Monday 2 May 2011

HOW TIME FLIES

I can't believe it has been 5 weeks since I last did a post
Like everyone else my life has been so busy - think we all need to find the time to relax


As always lots has been happening with my ever expanding family
We spend a lot of time together - I am so lucky to have my family sharing their lives with me

 My eldest daughter Melanie had a 'Surprise Wedding' at her and Aaron's Engagement party on 16th April A quick change of clothes, grabbing the hidden bouquets and on her fathers arm the wedding began
It was a lovely wedding with only 8 of us knowing it was to happen. melanie's children Lachlan and Chloe were so excited when they were told about the wedding.


I have been having lots of fun with the grandchildren
I helped Lachlan and Chloe make their Easter Hats for the Easter Parade at school


Riley was having fun 'playing with the pegs' and Holly wanted to help him
As of 6th June when daughter Amy goes back to work I will be looking after these two little treasures 2 days a week.


Here is little Miss Evie smiling away at her Grandad


I have been finding some time to create a few pieces of jewellery

 I really enjoy this, especially when they are created using all vintage cottons, ribbons, beads and buttons

 The neckalces look so pretty especially with the combo of vintage buttons and beads


We have also been spending some time in Melbourne by the Yarra River
We have had some amazing Autumn Days


Max and I enjoyed our stay at Daylesford at the Cherry Tree Cottage B&B


 Just look at the size of this delicious breakfast we were served.
No need for another meal that day!


Hope to find some time to catch up on all the latest on your blogs 



Photobucket

10 comments:

Kerryanne @ Shabby Art Boutique said...

It's lovely hear from Alison. Life just gets super busy sometimes and we all relate to that.

How wonderful to have a 'surprise' wedding and to have such a gorgeous family. Enjoy them!!
Hugs ~ Kerryanne

Nelly said...

Nice to have you back.What a geat wedding so much less stress that way Loving you new jewellery

Gail McCormack said...

Hi Alison
Glad to hear you've been keeping out of trouble!!
You sure have been busy, Congratulations to Melanie & Aaron!!, she looked Beautiful!
You cetainly have a gorgeous family !

Gail xx

Nelly said...

Hello again Alison I went to the Bundabeg Markets to find those treasures I did a reply comment on my blog but am not sure if this reply button message will get to you

Deb said...

Wow, you are one busy lady.
You have such a gorgeous family.
A surprise wedding, what a fantastic idea.
Congratulations to the happy couple,

Laura said...

A surprise wedding! What a fun and great idea. Beautiful babies and still you find time to make that delicate jewelry.
You and Max are quite the travelers. I think we need more get aways.

Stephanie ~ Angelic Accents said...

How exciting! A surprise wedding!! I'm planning my annual Wedding Blog Party again for June and hope you'll share all about this then, too!

Love your newest creations!

Big TX Hugs,
Stephanie
Angelic Accents

Birds of a Feather said...

What a lovely surprise! I love the new look on your blog too - I'm a very bad blogger, not only do i rarely go on my own, but I never get out & about to others, so thanks for stopping by to say hello - it's been too long! xo

roseroomnz.com said...

Blessed Alison! Rachaelxo

roseroomnz.com said...

Fantastic! What fun, a surprise wedding! The babies are growing too fast! Rachaelxo